Neighborcity Rebate Terms & Conditions
NeighborCity pays you after you buy or sell a home. See terms below:
1. Cash rebates are not permissible in the following states: AK, AL, IA, KS, LA, MO, MS, MT, NJ, OK, OR, and TN. These states do not allow us to provide any incentive to the customer. However, we welcome you still to participate in our AgentMatch® program, and receive all the other benefits NeighborCity provides.
2. Clients introduced to a real estate agent and their brokerage by NeighborCity to close a real estate transaction are eligible for a cash rebate in those states where rebates are not prohibited.
3. The value of the rebate varies from $100 to $500, based on the purchase/sale value of the property.
4. Clients who buy or sell within 24 months of the introduction, for an unlimited number of times, are eligible for additional rebates for each closing.
5. Neighborcity will mail the rebate check to you within weeks of verification of a closing and feedback on the agent introduced to you by us. To verify the closing, NeighborCity may ask you for a copy of the HUD-1 or a comparably acceptable closing statement.
6. Sale must be reported within 15 days of your closing to be eligible for rebate.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-800-357-3321
Cash Rebate Table
|If Closing Price is Between:||REBATE|
Need Additional Help?
Feel free to contact us, our specialists are standing by to help you with all your real estate needs.
Need Immediate Assistance? 1-800-357-3321